How to download Procreate for free. Drawing is one of the great passions and lately, you are also getting closer to digital drawing, using your iPad trustworthy and Apple Pencil. Therefore, would you like to try Procreate, very famous application of digital paint designed to be used by both professionals and 'hobbyist' designers, but before you buy, you would like to know if there is a chance to try it for free.
Is this the case, am I right? Then know that you are in the right place. In the following paragraphs of this guide, in fact, you will not find it explained correctly How to download Procreate for free (as there are no free trial versions of the app available), but I'll tell you how to get a refund if the app doesn't meet your expectations, and perhaps most importantly, I'll suggest a number of applications alternatives that can be downloaded for free from the app store.
So are you ready to get started? Yes? Very good! Make yourself comfortable, take as much time as you need to focus on reading the following paragraphs, and most importantly, try to implement the "tips" that I will give you. I have nothing left to do except wish you a happy reading and, above all, have fun!
How to download Procreate for free. Previous information:
Before getting into this guide, I want to give you a little preliminary information very important. As I told you in the introduction to this guide, you can't download Procreate for free, since it is a paid application (currently, it costs 10,99 euros ) and does not include free trial periods.
However, in case Procreate does not meet your expectations, know that you can request a refund within 14 days of purchase, which will allow you to pay for expenses incurred without having to face tedious procedures or having to wait too long - I will discuss this in detail in the next chapter of the tutorial.
If you opt for a refund, you can try one of the many free alternatives to Procreate, such as those listed in the last chapter of the guide: although it does not integrate the same tools present in Procreate, these are equally valid solutions for digital design on iPad ( and iPhone, If you wish).
Let's first see how buy Procreate. To continue downloading the application on your iPad, start the App Store (pressing the icon with the White "A" on a light blue background on the home screen), touch the button Search placed at the bottom right and in the search field placed at the top, write "procreate." Launch search and then tap on the app icon procreate What do you see on the screen?
If you are reading this tutorial directly from the device on which you want to install Procreate, you can go to the App Store section dedicated to the application by pressing this link. At this point, touch the button indicating the price of the application and authorizes the purchase through Face ID, touch ID o password of the Apple ID. Then press the button open that appeared on the screen or the Procreate icon on the home screen to start the application.
After trying ProCreate for a while, do you think the app is not suitable for you or is it not worth it? If you want to request a refund for the purchase made and give up Procreate (as I said, you can do it within 14 days after purchasing the application), go to this page and enter, in the appropriate text fields, your Apple ID and yours password, to log in.
Once you are logged in locate the icon Procreate, Click the button report o Report a problem located in the same for which you want to request a refund, click on it. Finally open the menu Report a problem, select the article I want to request a refund from the open menu click the button presentar located on the right and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
In a few days, Apple will refund the amount spent on the Procreate purchase, crediting the amount to the payment method established in your account.
Free alternatives to procreate
If you've gotten to this point in this tutorial, you've obviously decided to request a refund for your Procreate purchase and go to one of the many free alternatives present in the App Store. Below are some that I find particularly interesting.
- Adobe Illustrator Draw (iOS / iPadOS) - This is an application developed by Adobe that provides various tools and brushes for to draw on iPad and iPhone. It's basically free, but you can make an in-app purchase from 1.99 euros / month to get more cloud storage.
- Autodesk SketchBook (iOS / iPadOS): This is another application to consider when drawing on your Apple device. In fact, it is a completely free solution developed by Autodesk, which includes many brushes and easy-to-use tools.
- Infinite painter (iOS / iPadOS): it is an application that offers the possibility of creating images and drawing with more than 80 brushes and tools suitable for this purpose. It's basic for free, but by making in-app purchases starting at € 4.99 you can unlock additional tools and features.
- Tayasui Sketches (iOS / iPadOS): A very famous digital painting application characterized by a minimal and simple user interface, in perfect Apple style. It includes various drawing tools including pencils, brushes, watercolors and much more. It's basically free, but you can unlock some additional features by making in-app purchases starting at € 2.99.
- concepts (iOS / iPadOS): App that, as you can guess from its name, is designed to put sketches and ideas "black on white" using numerous tools. It's free, but by making in-app purchases from € 2.29 you can unlock additional features.
You Might Also:
How to get free V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch
How to get free Robux
How to access Fortnite private servers
How to know if a blocked number called you
Application to change the voice during the call
Free video chat without registration with camera
How to convert a photo to PDF from your mobile
How to remove the headset mode
How to clear video history on Watch
How to activate NFC on iPhone
Best PS4 DNS
How to download Minecraft Pocket Edition for free
How to take surveys on WhatsApp