How to view the hidden profile picture of WhatsApp
One of your contacts seems to have hidden their profile picture in Whatsapp, to the point that you can no longer see it in any way, and you are trying to understand if it is possible to remedy this annoying problem. So it's true? Then let me help you.
If you want, I can shed some light on the subject and explain how to see a photo of WhatsApp profile hide. However, I warn you immediately: the success of the operation is linked to several factors. Basically it all depends on why you can no longer see the profile picture of a particular contact. It is not always possible to remedy the thing independently, it is good that you know.
That said, if you are still willing to continue, make yourself comfortable, take as much time as you need to focus on reading the following paragraphs, and try to implement the "tips" that I will give you. There is nothing left for me to do, but I wish you a good read and good luck in everything!
- View WhatsApp profile with other device
- Check for connection problems
Before entering the guide and see in detail how to see the profile picture of whatsapp, it is my duty to provide you with some preliminary information on the procedure in question.
First of all I want to tell you that it is not possible to see the profile photos of the contacts who have blocked us on WhatsApp or if they have deleted us from their address book and have configured WhatsApp so that their photo is visible only to contacts.
In cases like these, the only thing you can try is to use the WhatsApp account of a friend or relative who has the contact of the person whose profile picture is invisible.
A very different situation, however, is one in which the profile photo of a contact on WhatsApp is not visible due to connection problems or malfunction of the service's servers. Let's say that even in this case little can be done to solve the problem independently, but the problem is meant to be solved autonomously in no time.
Finally, do not completely rule out the hypothesis that the contact whose profile photo you cannot see has trivially chosen to delete it, not set it at all (if it is a new entry in your address book) or to activate the privacy option that prevents everyone from seeing the image in question. Having also clarified this aspect, let's see in more detail how to “move” in the various scenarios that I have just described.
View the WhatsApp profile with another device
If the profile photo of a contact is not visible because the contact has blocked, you may be able to see it from another account by WhatsApp. for view the WhatsApp profile with another device, You save the contact number of your interest on the cell phone of your family member or friend (if it is a contact that you do not have in common) and act from the latter's device. Here's how to do it.
- En Android - open the WhatsApp application, press the tab Charla (top left), tap the white speech bubble on green background (bottom right), press the newsroom New contact (above) and fill out the form that appeared on the screen with all the relevant information ( First name, surname es phone number ). Finally, touch the item Save located in the upper right. Then remember to update the contact list by pressing the button (⋮) (top right) and selecting the wording Update from the open menu.
- En iPhone - open the WhatsApp application, touch the item Charla (lower right), touch the pen with paper placed at the top right and press the button New contact. Therefore, save the contact of your interest by providing the requested information (ex. First name, surname es Cell Number ) and finally press the voices Save es Done (above).
At this point, go to the screen that contains the list of all saved contacts, accessible by going to the tab Charla and pressing white speech bubble on green background (on Android) or the pen with paper (on iPhone). Now if the profile photo is visible to the saved contact, you can enlarge it by tapping on its miniature (on Android) or yours First name and then miniature (on iPhone).
If you have saved the number of the person of your interest in the cell phone of a relative or friend, I recommend that you delete it as soon as you have seen the profile picture in question (if possible), in order to avoid privacy problems . I will briefly explain how to do it.
- On Android - open the application Contacts / Address Bookpress contact name want to delete, press thebutton. (⋮) (top right), select the item Eliminate of the menu that opens and confirms the operation by replying Eliminate the warning appeared on the screen.
- On iPhone - open the application Contactspress contact name want to cancel, press the item Edit, scroll to the bottom of the displayed screen, press on the text Delete contact and confirm the operation by clicking on the text Delete contact in the open menu.
For more information on how to add a WhatsApp contact and how to remove it, take a look at the guides I just linked.
Check for connection problems
Check connection, yours, and WhatsApp servers can help you understand whether not seeing a contact's profile photo may be due to a temporary problem.
If you do not experience connection problems attributable to your operator (perhaps because you do not have navigation problems Internet or the operation of other applications), I recommend that you check some WhatsApp server problems. How can you do it? Resorting to Downdetector, a portal that collects user comments on the malfunction of popular platforms, such as WhatsApp.
To use it, go to your home page, using the link I provided, type "WhatsApp" en search field located at the top and press the red button representing the magnifying glass. If you see the writing No problems on WhatsApp, it means that WhatsApp does not have problems on its servers and, therefore, the failure to display a contact's photo is attributable to decisions made by the latter.
Otherwise, if you see reports related to WhatsApp malfunction, try later to check the availability of the profile photo of the user of interest, which could be restored after the restoration of the service servers.
If you are (almost) sure that you have been blocked by the contact whose photo you can no longer see and you feel that you have not done anything serious to him / her, you can try to contact him / her, in a polite, calm and non-petulant way ( if he doesn't answer you on the first try, don't insist), on other platforms and try to clarify. Maybe they blocked you just by accident!
You Might Also:
How to get free V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch
How to get free Robux
How to access Fortnite private servers
How to know if a blocked number called you
Application to change the voice during the call
Free video chat without registration with camera
How to convert a photo to PDF from your mobile
How to remove the headset mode
How to clear video history on Watch
How to activate NFC on iPhone
Best PS4 DNS
How to download Minecraft Pocket Edition for free
How to take surveys on WhatsApp