How to install Android apps blocked in your region. There are certain geographical limitations when choosing the applications we use on our smartphone. This is why two interesting alternatives have been developed for those who want to unblock regional access to certain applications or games.
In previous articles we have talked about applications to play jokes on WhatsApp or apps to count calories. However, this time we are going to focus on explaining how to install Android apps blocked in a specific region.
How to install blocked Android apps in your region step by step
Before commenting on installing blocked applications, it is necessary that you use one of the alternative stores such as QuuApp or APKPure. These platforms remove any existing restrictions for your geographic region.
Now we are going to explain how to install QooApp and APKPure step by step:
- Open the browser on your Android phone.
- Go to the website of Qooapp and touch «Get QooApp for Android«.
- For APKPure, go to the store website, tap the button «Download«.
- Android will ask you for confirmation, touch «Download«.
- At the end of the download, tap «Open«.
- If you are running Android 8.0 or later, the browser will ask if you want to continue.
- Confirm. (In previous versions, the application will be installed directly).
This has been it! We hope this article has been useful to you. If you now want to learn to install third party applications on Andorid, continue browsing Creative Stop.
You Might Also:
How to get free V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch
How to get free Robux
How to access Fortnite private servers
How to know if a blocked number called you
Application to change the voice during the call
Free video chat without registration with camera
How to convert a photo to PDF from your mobile
How to remove the headset mode
How to clear video history on Watch
How to activate NFC on iPhone
Best PS4 DNS
How to download Minecraft Pocket Edition for free
How to take surveys on WhatsApp