How save the QR code on the phone. Browsing Internet, surely you have found several QR Code : those square codes similar to bar codes that, if viewed with the camera of a device connected to the Internet, allow access to websites, videos or information of various kinds. Did you know that you can save them on your phone?
Table of Contents
How to save QR code on Android phone
Do you have a smartphone Android ? Let's see how to save the qr code on an android phone. Next, it is explained how to proceed both to manually save the QR codes and to automatically save the ones read through the device's camera.
Manual saving of QR codes
If you are interested in doing the manual saving of QR codesYou should know that you can do it in two different ways: taking a screenshot of what you see on the screen of your mobile phone / tablet or saving the image that contains the QR code through the menu that appears when you press and hold your finger on she. Then connect to the page that contains the QR code of your interest and follow the instructions below.
To do one screenshots, try pressing the Power button (the one that turns the device on / off) along with the Start button.
If this combination doesn't work or your device doesn't have a Home button, try pressing simultaneously Power button along with that of lower volume.
If you prefer to save just the QR code image, press and hold your finger and select the item Download image from the open menu.
By doing so, the image containing the QR code will be saved directly to the device and you can read it by framing it with other device or by opening the image in a application to read QR codes (like the ones you will find indicated in the following steps of the tutorial).
Barcode Scanner & QR / QR & Barcode Scanner
For scan and at the same time save QR codes on your mobile phone, you can make use of useful applications for this purpose, such as Scanner barcode and QR. It is free and has advertising banners, which can be removed by purchasing the paid version of the application (€ 3,49).
Now, scan the QR code with the camera, to read its content, and voila. The application will automatically store it in your history and you can see it whenever you want.
To do this, just press the button (≡) (top left), select the item Chronology and touch the URL related to the QR code of your interest. In this way, you will see the code that you have read previously and, by clicking on the buttons Open browser y Share You can respectively open the related URL or share it with other users.
How to save the QR code on the phone with other apps
There's also other applications to read and save QR codes on Android. Let me list some of them below. I am sure you will find a suitable one for you too.
- Barcode scanner - It is a free solution based on the open source ZXing libraries, through which it is possible to read QR codes and barcodes easily and intuitively. It also includes a dedicated function to view the history of scans performed.
- QR code reader - It is a simple QR code reader that allows you to see the history of scans carried out, which is useful to "recover" those that were read by the camera of your device in the past.
- Avira QR scanner - It is the QR code reader from Avira, a recognized brand in the field of computer security, which, before opening the QR codes, performs a security check on them, blocking the display of potentially harmful content. It also includes a function through which it is possible to access the history of scans performed.
How to save QR code to phone on iPhone
If you have a iPhone and you want to know how to save the QR code to the phone, know that even in this case you can save the codes in question both manually and automatically, through applications dedicated to the purpose.
Manual saving of QR codes
If you want to do the manual saving of QR codes you can take a screenshot or directly save the image that contains the code.
In the first case, to take a screenshot, do the following.
En iPhone with Face ID, you must simultaneously press the side power button and volume up key ; In iPhone with home button, instead, you must simultaneously press Start button and volume up key.
If you want to save the image containing the QR code in the Gallery, press and hold your finger, select the item Save Picture from the open menu and voila.
Later, you can read the saved QRs by framing them with another device or by importing the code image into a QR code app, such as the ones listed below.
Barcode and QR scanner
In case you want to scan and save QR codes on your iPhone at the same time, I recommend using Barcode and QR scanner, the same application for Android that I told you about in the previous lines, also available for Apple smartphones.
The interface of the application and its operation differ a bit from what we saw for the Android version, but I guarantee that its use is still very simple. As for the price, the basic application is free with ads, which can be removed for 4,49 euros.
That being said, after installing and run QR & Barcode Scanner, give the app permission to access the camera of your device and scan the QR code, to read it and save it in the history.
To find it later, all you have to do is press the tab History (top right), tap the URL corresponding to the QR code of your interest and open or share it using the buttons Open y Share, visible on the new screen that opened.
Other QR code apps
There are many other apps for reading and saving QR codes on iPhone that are worth considering - listed below are a few that I hope you will find useful.
- Qrafter - offers the possibility to easily read QR codes, access the history of scans performed and even create your own QR codes. Basically it is free, but the elimination of advertising and access to all its functions requires the purchase of the paid version, which costs 4,49 euros.
- Avira QR scanner - The Avera QR code reader is also available for Apple devices and integrates the same functions as its Android version, including access to the history of scans performed.
- QR code reader - another application belonging to the category in question, which allows you to read, save and share QR code easily, quickly and for free.
You Might Also:
How to get free V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch
How to get free Robux
How to access Fortnite private servers
How to know if a blocked number called you
Application to change the voice during the call
Free video chat without registration with camera
How to convert a photo to PDF from your mobile
How to remove the headset mode
How to clear video history on Watch
How to activate NFC on iPhone
Best PS4 DNS
How to download Minecraft Pocket Edition for free
How to take surveys on WhatsApp