How to whisper in Minecraft. When we talk about Minecraft, we do it from one of the most popular games of all time. The impact it has created in the gaming world has been unique and does not appear to be changing at the moment. However, although the game has been around for a long time, there is still people who do not know all the characteristics or tricks that you can find inside. For example, did you know that you can whisper in Minecraft?
How to whisper in Minecraft
Within the Minecraft platform, there is a chat tool which allows players to exchange messages directly without other players seeing it in chat. This is a useful tool for playing pranks or if you don't want someone to find out about something.
The way you whisper will depend on the different platforms:
- In the original version of Minecraft for PC Java, you will need to enable the cheats. In this way, you can access the command console by pressing the key "~”. From there, you can write / msg to send a direct message to another player.
- For the phone version, Minecraft Pocket Edition, you can send messages to other players tapping the chat icon at the top of the screen.
- For the different console editions of the game, being the Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch versions, the command is the same. Tap the right arrow key on each D-Pad console control to open the chat menu and toggle to send a direct message.
- For the game version for Windows 10, you can press the T key to open the chat window and send a direct message through a whisper.
- All comments are moderated and then posted.
- Bad names are not allowed.
- Comments that do not respect other people will not be published.
- Comments that do not respect the work of the editors will not be published.
- If you want a message of yours to be edited or deleted, reply to that message and in a maximum of 24 hours it will be edited / deleted.
- It is recommended that you sort the comments by "new" to see the latest responses.
This has been it! We hope this article has been useful to you. If you now want to learn to make a lighter in Minecraft, continue browsing Creative stop.
You Might Also:
How to get free V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch
How to get free Robux
How to access Fortnite private servers
How to know if a blocked number called you
Application to change the voice during the call
Free video chat without registration with camera
How to convert a photo to PDF from your mobile
How to remove the headset mode
How to clear video history on Watch
How to activate NFC on iPhone
Best PS4 DNS
How to download Minecraft Pocket Edition for free
How to take surveys on WhatsApp