You put your eyes on different models of Acer laptop and are you about to buy one? Good choice, but I recommend: don't rush your choices, don't buy the first notebook you find under your nose just because it's priced right.
Before putting your hand in your wallet and buying a portable PC, carefully examine its technical characteristics and try to understand if it is a suitable product for your needs. How do you say? Are you not a computer expert and you don't know how to evaluate the technical characteristics of a PC? No problem, firstly because you don't need to know who knows what technical knowledge to evaluate the features of a Notebook PC and then why I'm here to help you.
If you spend five minutes of your free time, I will explain to you how to distinguish and evaluate the technical characteristics of the PCs currently on the market and, since you are interested in Acer notebook PCs, I would like to point out some models of the Taiwanese manufacturer that currently offer the best value for money. price. You will see that in no time you will be able to understand which Acer Notebook PC is the most suitable for you and you can buy it directly online at an extremely affordable price. Happy reading and enjoy!
Table of Contents
- 1 How to choose an Acer laptop
- 2 What Acer laptop to buy
- 2.1 The best cheap Acer notebook PCs (maximum 500 euros)
- 2.2 Acer Switch One 10
- 2.3 Acer Aspire 1 A114-31-C02W
- 2.4 Acer Chromebook 14
- 2.5 Acer Extensa 15 EX2540-322Y
- 2.6 Acer Swift 1 SF114-32-P4D2
- 2.7 Acer Aspire 3 A315-32-P9QQ
- 2.8 Acer Aspire 3 A315-41-R4HQ
- 2.9 The best mid-range Acer laptops (500-1000 euros)
- 2.10 Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-32UK
- 2.11 Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-510N
- 2.12 Acer Aspire 5 A515-41G-T089
- 2.13 Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-59UX
- 2.14 Acer Aspire 3 A315-41-R8M9
- 2.15 Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-85DJ
- 2.16 Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N-55NV
- 2.17 Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-8918
- 2.18 Acer Swift 3 SF315-52G-84LF
- 2.19 Acer Swift SF314-55-7399
- 2.20 Best high-end Acer notebooks (over 1000 euros)
- 2.21 Acer Swift 5 SF515-51T-73HQ
- 2.22 Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42-R12A
- 2.23 Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52-71TV
- 2.24 Acer Swift 5 Pro SF514-52TP-812J
- 2.25 Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51-78NP
- 2.26 Acer Nitro 5 SPIN NP515-51-53DZ
- 2.27 Acer Predator Helios 500 PH517-51-79E3
- 2.28 Altri Acer notebook
How to choose an Acer laptop
To discover the Acer laptop most suitable for you, you must learn to distinguish the Pc formats offered by the Asian manufacturer (for example, classic laptops, convertibles, 2 in 1, etc.) and you must be able to evaluate their main technical characteristics. Follow the tips below and you shouldn't have a problem with that.
Acer is one of the world's leading notebook manufacturers and as such offers a wide range of products suitable for all budgets and all needs - not just classic laptops, but also convertible 2-in-1 and ultrabook devices. Let's see more specifically what it is.
- notebook - These are the classic laptop PCs. They don't have touchscreens, they have a keyboard fixed (not removable) and often have a wide range of ports. It is the only type of notebook PC in which you can still find CD / DVD drives. I recommend classic notebook PCs if you need to use PCs primarily at home and / or don't feel the need for a touch screen. The Acer models that fall into this category are: Aspire, Aspire One, Extensa, nitro, Helios predator. The last two are products designed primarily for gamers.
- Ultrabook - These are portable PCs characterized by an ultra-thin profile, by well-made construction materials (generally metallic and not plastic like cheaper laptops) and by extremely low weight. They usually use low voltage processors, SSD instead of hard drives traditional and have a fairly limited supply of ports. Their prices are generally higher than those of classic laptops. This is the ideal solution for those who need to work on the go without too many compromises. Acer models that fall into this category are: fast.
- 2-in-1 - These are tablets that can be transformed into laptops thanks to the bases or covers with keyboard. Their prices and performance are as variable as those of classic laptops. They also often support ink. The cheapest models offer very limited storage capacity (usually 32GB) on eMMC drives (flash drives as fast as SD cards, therefore less than modern SSDs). I would recommend the 2-in-1 to those who are looking for versatile PCs to carry and want to take advantage of the touch functions of Windows 10. The Acer models that fall into this category are: switch, Switch one y Acer One.
- convertible - They are laptops equipped with touch screens that can be rotated and folded to cover the keyboard and become real tablets. They are very versatile, since they allow several modes of use (classic use with a front keyboard, with a raised screen for the use of multimedia content, with a folded screen on the keyboard to use in tablet mode, etc.). Its performance varies according to price ranges. The Acer models that fall into this category are return and me Chromebook Spin.
- Chromebook - These are generally cheap portable PCs equipped with the operating system ChromeOS from Google. ChromeOS is an operating system based on the Chrome browser that allows you to run all Chrome web apps and, as of the latest versions, also apps for Android. I would recommend this type of PC only to those who make basic use of the PC (online browsing, word processing, etc.), do not want to spend a lot and do not need specific applications for Windows.
The screen is one of the most important components of a laptop PC. It is the one that depends on the size of the PC and that allows you to perform certain activities in a more or less easy way, so you must choose it with extreme care. The most common screen sizes are as follows.
- 10.1 ″ and 11.6 ″ - Screens of this size are mainly found in cheap terminals, whether laptops or 2-in-1 tablets. They ensure maximum portability, allow easy reading of web pages and e-books, discreet use of video content, but are particularly comfortable to work.
- 13.3 ″ and 14 ″ - The screens of these measures ensure the best relationship between portability and productivity, since they allow you to do almost everything comfortably without being too bulky. The 13.3 "and 14" laptop models are mainly found in the mid- and high-end markets. In the cheapest range it is easier to find 10.1 ″, 11.6 ″ or 156 ″.
- 15.6 " - Very common display format on entry-level PCs. It allows you to work comfortably (even if it is associated with resolutions lower than Full HD it is not really the maximum life), but it makes it more difficult to transport the Pc compared to a 13.3 "or a 14".
- 17.3 " - is the display format for desktop replacements, or for laptops designed to replace "fixed" PCs. It offers great satisfaction in terms of multimedia use and games, but almost completely cancels the portability of the Pc.
Another fundamental factor in choosing a screen is its resolution, that is, the number of pixels reproduced in the latter. As you can easily guess, a larger number of pixels reproduced on the screen equates to a sharper content on the screen, but what is the best resolution? Let's try to figure it out together.
- HD (1366 × 768 or 1280 × 720 pixels) - The basic resolution. It's okay if you want to save as much and / or if you don't need to watch video content from High Definition (1080p).
- Full HD (1920 × 1080 pixels) - The best compromise between the quality of the content on screen, the price and the energy consumption. With a Full HD screen, you can watch movies in excellent quality, play games with an excellent level of detail (as long as the PC has a suitable graphics card) and work very comfortably without having a negative impact on the duration of the game battery.
- Ultra HD / 4K (3840 × 2160 pixels) - is the highest resolution that can be found in notebooks. More and more games and streaming services are exploiting it, but to fully enjoy it you need a very powerful video card. Also, it must be said that a desktop PC played in 4K can have a very serious impact on battery life.
The processor is the "brain" of a notebook PC and its power depends on the speed with which the PC can perform various operations. Most PCs are now equipped with multicore processors that share work with multiple computing units called cores. Each core has an operating frequency that is expressed in GHz and denotes the power of the latter, so the more GHz there is, the more powerful the PC processor will be.
Today, Intel y AMD They are the most important manufacturers of microprocessors in the world and in Acer notebooks it is possible to find several models of these processors. So let's look at what the top families of notebook processors are today and how they should evaluate their performance.
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9 - They are the most advanced processors from Intel and are found in both traditional notebook PCs (also in the budget range) and in convertibles or 2-in-1s (mid or high range). As is easily understood, i7 is the most powerful of all and is found in high-end PCs; i5 is a mid-range processor found in mid-range PCs, while Intel Core i3 is the least powerful processor of the three and found in cheaper PCs. Intel Core processors are divided into generations: currently the most popular generations are the sixth (Skylake) and the seventh (Kaby Lake) that can be easily recognized by the abbreviation of the processors (if after i3, i5 or i7 you find a 7 , it is a 8th generation processor, if you find an XNUMX, instead, it is an XNUMXth generation processor). Eighth generation processors have better performance and power savings than seventh generation processors.
- AMD Series A - these are AMD processors equivalent to Intel cores.
- AMD Ryzen series - they are the best processors from the manufacturer Sunnyvale, and also the most popular in recent generations.
- Intel Celeron / Pentium and AMD E series - these are not very powerful processors designed for entry-level PCs.
- Intel Atom - These are low power processors specially designed for convertibles and 2-in-1s.
- intel core m - they are energy efficient processors that in terms of power are halfway between the Atom and Intel Core processors. They are mainly used in ultrabooks and 2-in-1s. In addition to Intel Core processors, they are divided into several models: basic m3, mid-range m5 and high-end m7. In the last generation, the m5 and m7 processors have been renamed i5 and i7 as the "big brothers" of the Intel Core series (although they are still much lower than the latter in terms of performance).
la GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) It is the processor that is in charge of all the graphic processing: it is what is commonly called graphics card. It can be of two types: integrated, that is, included in the processor package, or dedicated, that is, in a different package and with its own RAM to be exploited for the processing of graphic content.
As is easily understood, dedicated GPUs (such as those from NVIDIA and AMD) offer better graphics performance and are therefore one of the most sought-after features in notebook PCs for gaming or for work like design. 3D.
Another pretty obvious thing is that PCs with a dedicated graphics card cost more than those with only the integrated graphics card. However, it must be said that the most modern integrated cards should not be discarded: they can run different games with an acceptable level of detail and, in addition, they guarantee lower power consumption compared to dedicated cards.
la RAM It is the memory in which the data of the processes and applications in use on the PC are temporarily housed. The more there is, the more the PC can handle executing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Currently, the RAM "junction minimum" to look for in a laptop is 2 GB, but leaving the context of super cheap Pcs, it is better to aim at least 4 GB RAM A good mid-range PC should have at least 8 GB RAM
In some traditional laptop models (so not ultrabook or 2-in-1), user can upgrade RAM freely, so he can buy banks of RAM and install them quite easily on the PC. For more details on this, take a look at my tutorial on expanding RAM.
Portable PCs can be equipped with various types of drives to storage that is, for data storage. Let's examine them all in detail.
- Mechanical hard drives - These are the classic hard drives that we have known in recent decades. For now they cost very little and can have various speeds of rotation (for example, 5400 rpm or 7200 rpm, where rpm means rotations per minute). They are very slow compared to new generation SSDs, so I personally recommend you buy a Pc equipped with SSD (or maybe SSD + mechanical disk) or buy a PC with mechanical disk and replace the HDD supplied as standard with an SSD (this is a very simple operation).
- SSD (solid state drive) - they are the most advanced and high-performance units of the moment. They allow you to start the operating system and very heavy applications (eg Photoshop) in a few moments. They are less prone to breaking and are not as noisy as mechanical hard drives, but unfortunately they are still quite expensive and therefore in mid-range laptops they are not very large (maximum 256 GB). It must also be said that they have a maximum limit of writings, so they are destined to run out. However, it must be said that reaching the "expiration" of an SSD is very difficult with the standard use of the PC. The laptop PCs you can find SSDs in most are ultrabooks, followed by 2-in-1s and high-end convertibles. In traditional notebooks, there are often associated mechanical drives, sometimes with low-capacity SSDs. If you want to know more about SSDs, read my buying guide dedicated to SSDs.
- eMMC - These are Flash drives with very similar performance to SD cards, therefore good but not comparable to SSDs. This type of unit is mostly found in cheap 2 in 1s.
Before buying a notebook PC, also evaluate the capacity of its battery. In fact, the autonomy of the PC to operate without being connected to the power outlet depends on the capacity of the battery.
Battery capacity is measured in milliamps hour (mAh) and it also depends on the number of cell present in the latter (the cells are the individual elements of the battery capable of generating electrochemical energy). The higher the number of mAh, the greater the autonomy of the PC, at least potentially. In reality, autonomy also affects factors such as the degree of optimization of the software, the way the processor manages power, and more. To discover the real autonomy of a PC, you just have to read the reviews you find online and ask the people who already bought it.
Battery values can also be indicated in Wh o volt. In these cases, to return to the mAh amount, you must divide the Wh by the volts and multiply the result by 1,000.
The endowment of doors A notebook PC denotes its ability to connect to other devices, read external storage media, and connect to televisions and monitors. Here are the main types of ports that can be found on a laptop PC and how to evaluate them.
- Full size usb - These are the USB ports classics that allow you to connect your PC to sticks, keyboards, mice and other external devices. Depending on the USB standard they support, they may guarantee a different data transfer speed. USB 3.1 Gen 1250 ports guarantee data transfer speeds of up to 3.0MB / sec, USB 3.1 ports (also called USB 625 Gen 2.0) transfer data up to 60MB / sec, while USB XNUMX ports provide a throughput up to XNUMXMB / sec.
- Micro USB / Mini USB - these are more compact USB ports, especially in 2 in 1. They have the same speeds as Full Size and can also be used to charge the PC. Of course, they provide the use of special adapters for connecting devices and other devices in standard USB format (USB A).
- USB Type C - It is a modern type of USB port. It is reversible (therefore the cables can be inserted in both directions) and very versatile. It allows you to connect external devices, power the PC and connect the latter to external monitors. Requires the use of adapters for connection to standard USB devices (USB A) and monitors (HDMI).
- HDMI / microHDMI / MiniHDMI - The HDMI port is the most popular for connecting the PC to an external TV and monitor. In 2 in 1 it can also be in Micro or Mini format (therefore with a smaller connector).
- mini DisplayPort - is another connection port used for external monitors.
- Ethernet - the network port used to connect the PC to a router or cable modem. It can be Fast Ethernet and allow data transfer speeds of up to 100 Mbps or Gigabit Ethernet and guarantee performance of up to 1 Gbps.
- SD slot - the slot for inserting SD or microSD cards.
The keyboards of laptops can be of various types, with or without backlight and with island, mechanical or membrane keys. Before buying a laptop PC, make sure your keyboard is comfortable enough for you and that you have the Italian design.
If you buy a notebook PC online, you can also find an import model with a keyboard in American QWERTY (no accented letters), German QWERTZ or French AZERTY - be careful.
All laptops can connect to Wi-Fi networks 2.4GHzi.e. the standard Wi-Fi networks created by the vast majority of routers, while not all portable PCs can take advantage of 5 GHz dual-band networks (which guarantee better performance for data transfer in the local network) and to communicate through the standard Wireless ac which guarantees data transfer rates of up to 1.3Gbps.
If you have a dual-band router equipped with support for wireless AC technology and want to take full advantage of the performance of your home network, buy a laptop that supports these standards.
3G / 4G connectivity in notebook PCs is a rare product, while in some 2-in-1 models it may be present.
Acer laptops can be equipped with Windows 10 or with Chrome. Windows doesn't think you need any introduction - it's the world's most popular PC operating system. It is available in variants. casa y pro distinguished by the presence of functions such as the remote Desktop and disk encryption using Bitlocker technology (present only in Pro edition) and have different costs. A separate speech, then, must be made to Windows 10 S - A "light" version of Windows 10 capable of running only applications downloaded from the Windows Store. At the moment, however, Acer does not use it on their PCs and therefore it is useless to analyze it further.
Chrome OS is an operating system created by Google that allows you to access all Chrome browser web applications and Android applications. It is mainly intended for low-end PCs.
Finally, it must be said that in almost all PCs based on Acer Windows it is possible to install Linux following the procedure like the one I showed you in my tutorial on how install linux.
What Acer laptop to buy
At this point, I would say that you have pretty clear ideas on how to evaluate the characteristics of a notebook PC and choose the one that suits you best, right? Well then let's not get lost in the conversation and immediately see which ones are the best. Acer laptop of the moment!
The best cheap Acer notebook PCs (maximum 500 euros)
Acer Switch One 10
If you don't want to compromise on user-friendliness and Windows applications, you can find it at Acer Switch One 10 A basic solution almost analogous to the Chromebook but with Windows 10 as the operating system. This small 2-in-1 (with removable keyboard base) is equipped with a 10.1 ″ touch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, a 5Ghz Intel Atom x8350-Z1.44 CPU, an Intel HD graphics card, 2 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage (eMMC) expandable through microSD. It has a dual 2MP webcam, a 7020-cell 2 mAh battery that ensures good autonomy, and a set of ports consisting of 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 MicroUSB 2.0 port, and 1 MicroHDMI port. It measures 26.2 x 17.3 x 2 cm for 1.3 kg of weight.
Acer Aspire 1 A114-31-C02W
At a very low price and with a traditional form factor characterized by a 14 ″ HD backlit LED panel, there are Acer Aspire 1 A114-31-C02W, with Windows 10 S Home and an Intel Celeron N3350 processor, integrated Intel HD 500 graphics card, 4 GB of RAM and a 32 GB storage space based on eMMC memory. It is an essential PC for those who do not demand superior performance, characterized by some typical solutions of the highest models in the range: Bluetooth 4.0, keyboard with island keys, BlueLightShield technology for the reduction of blue light. Finally, the Wi-Fi uses the "ac" protocol for high performance and the body is in polycarbonate.
Acer Aspire 1 A114-31-C02W laptop with Celeron N3350 processor, RAM ...
Acer Chromebook 14
If you need a PC that is compact enough to use for web surfing, word processing, and other "light" operations, you might consider buying a Chromebook and more precisely Acer Chromebook 14 (CB3-431) that mounts a 14 ″ LED screen with HD resolution (1366 x 768 pixels), an Intel Celeron N3060 processor, 4 GB of RAM and an internal memory type 32 GB eMMC expandable via microSD. This notebook PC also has an Intel HD graphics card, two USB 3.0 ports and an HDMI output for connection to external displays. The battery is 3920 mAh with a range of approximately 14 hours in average use. It measures 341mm x 237mm x 17mm for 1,68kg in weight and is obviously powered by the ChromeOS operating system. The aesthetic care of the PC is also notable, which with its aluminum cover provides a high-end PC feel. There is also a variant of the same PC with an 11 ″ screen and a slightly less powerful processor.
Acer Extensa 15 EX2540-322Y
The Acer Extensa 15 EX2540-322Y es another pc cheap laptop from the Taiwanese manufacturer, this time with the Intel Core i3-6006U processor that guarantees a little more in terms of performance. In this model we have 4 GB of RAM and a mechanical hard drive, therefore slower than eMMC drives, but with 500 GB of storage space. The screen is 15.6 ″ and supports HD resolution, it is LED-backlit and the GPU is generally integrated. As for the ports, we have two USB 2.0 and one 3.1, and there is no lack of HDMI output for connecting an external monitor.
Acer Extensa 15 EX2540-322Y laptop with Intel Core i3-6006 processor…
Acer Swift 1 SF114-32-P4D2
Acer's slim and lightweight ultrabook family also consists of particularly inexpensive models. An example is the Acer Swift 1 SF114-32-P4D2, laptop with Intel Pentium Silver N5000 processor (not a power monster), 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage memory in eMMC technology. The screen in this case is 14 ″ with LED backlighting and IPS technology, and is capable of returning excellent viewing angles. The maximum supported resolution is Full HD, equal to 1920 × 1080 pixels and the graphics card is usually an integrated Intel. Between the ports we have two USB 3.0, one USB 2.0 and the HDMI port, while on the front of the wireless connectivity there is support for the "ac" standard.
Acer Aspire 3 A315-32-P9QQ
With the Windows 10 Home operating system, the Acer Aspire 3 A315-32-P9QQ It doesn't cost a lot and it's configured with a 15.6 ″ HD resolution (1366 × 768 pixels), an Intel Pentium Silver N5000 processor with an integrated Intel UHD 605 GPU, 4 GB of RAM and a good-performance SSD with 128 GB. Good physical connectivity: 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 3.0 port and also an HDMI port for an external monitor. It is a standard laptop with an aluminum body without sophisticated solutions: 38.2 x 25.9 x 2.1 cm for 2.1 kg of weight and a polycarbonate body. The declared autonomy is 6 and a half hours.
Acer Aspire 3 A315-32-P9QQ laptop with Intel Pentium Silve…
Acer Aspire 3 A315-41-R4HQ
The same PC, at least in aesthetic terms, also comes with an AMD processor and in the specific model Ryzen 3 2200U (which is a little more powerful than the Pentium Silver that I just mentioned). L ' Acer Aspire 3 A315-41-R4HQ It also has a Full HD screen (1920 × 1080 pixels), Radeon Vega 3 GPU and a memory compartment with 8 GB of RAM and 1000 GB of mechanical hard drive. Windows 10 is installed in the Home version, and then I also propose a variant with 256 GB SSD (Acer Aspire 3 A315-41-R8TH), but only with HD screen, which falls within the threshold of 500 euros. Consider it if you want higher performance and if perhaps you intend to use an external monitor when you are in a fixed position.
Acer Aspire 3 A315-41-R8TH laptop with Ryzen 3 2200U processor, RAM ...
The best mid-range Acer laptops (500-1000 euros)
Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-32UK
An Acer laptop that you can buy right after the threshold of 500 euros is the Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-32UK which unfortunately uses a HD only display, however 15.6 ″, but offers good performance thanks to the 3th generation Intel Core i8130-4U processor, 620 GB of RAM and the integrated UHD Graphics 1 GPU which is not exactly the Maximum with games. The storage subsystem ensures satisfactory performance, with the 16TB hard drive offering high capacity and good performance thanks to the presence of a XNUMXGB Intel Optane memory module. This ensures the speed of an SSD, or almost, at a very low cost.
Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-510N
The Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-510N It is very similar to the model I have just described, and only differs in some technical characteristics, such as the presence of a faster processor, the Intel Core i5-8250U and the 8 GB of RAM. Otherwise, it is identical: it has a 15.6 ″ HD screen in HD resolution (1366 × 768 pixels), an integrated Intel GPU, two USB 2.0 ports, a USB 3.0, an HDMI, and the dimensions are 38.2 x 26.3 x 2.1 cm for a weight of 2.1 kilograms. The operating autonomy declared by the manufacturer is 7 and a half hours, and there is also an «ac» Wi-Fi network card.
Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-510N Notebook with Intel Core i5-8250U Processor ...
Acer Aspire 5 A515-41G-T089
Going higher in the range, we find the Acer Aspire 5 A515-41G-T089, with an AMD A10-9620P processor, 8 GB of RAM and a 1 TB hard drive. It is a portable PC that, compared to all the ones I just recommended, can also be used to play some of the more modern titles, as long as you reduce the graphic details. This is thanks to the dedicated AMD Radeon RX540 GPU with 2GB of dedicated RAM. However, it has a 15.6 ″ HD-only display, while Windows 10 is installed on the Home version. There are three USB ports, one of which is 3.0, and the dimensions are 38.2 x 26.3 x 2.2 cm with a weight of 2.2 kg.
Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-59UX
Let's go back to the ultra slim Acer family with the Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-59UX, a Pc with a size of 32.3 x 22.8 x 1.9 cm with a weight of 1.5 kg. The autonomy is approximately 12 hours, the Windows 10 Home operating system and the screen has a diagonal of 14 ″ with Full HD resolution (therefore, 1920 × 1080 with standard 16: 9 format). As for the CPU, we have a low-powered Intel Core i5-8250U paired with an Intel HD 620 GPU, while the memory compartment relies on 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage space via SSD. There is a memory card slot and there are three USB ports, one of which is 3.0.
Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-59UX laptop with Intel Core i5-8250U processor…
Acer Aspire 3 A315-41-R8M9
The Acer Aspire 3 A315-41-R8M9 It is an Acer notebook with a traditional form factor, characterized by the presence of an AMD and not an Intel CPU. If you like the Sunnyvale company better, I recommend it, although unfortunately the screen is just an HD and considering the price it might be hard to tolerate. I understand you! In this case, the diagonal is 15.6 ″, while the CPU in particular is an excellent AMD Ryzen 7 2700U with 8 GB of RAM and a 256 GB SSD compared to the storage system. Beneath the body we also have a Radeon GPU from the Vega family, while as usual we find three USB ports, one of which is 3.0 and an HDMI. Autonomy is not its strong point, only 6 hours according to the plate data published by the manufacturer.
Acer Aspire 3 A315-41-R8M9 laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 2700U processor,…
Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-85DJ
From now on, I will only suggest Acer laptops with Full HD panels. Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-85DJ In this case, it uses a 15.6 ″ diagonal screen, combined with an 7th generation Intel Core i8550-130U processor and an nVidia GeForce MX2 GPU with 5 GB of dedicated GDDR12 RAM. We also have 256GB of RAM and a 10GB SSD, for a laptop that you can finally start thinking about in terms of performance! Windows 2.0 is installed in the Home version, and the USB ports are four: two 3.0, one 38,2, a reversible Type-C and the HDMI port is not missing. Regarding the dimensions we have 26,3 x 2,1 x 2 cm for a weight of XNUMX kg.
Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-85DJ laptop with Intel Core i7-8550 processor…
Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N-55NV
The Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N-55NV which I recommend if you like the convertible format. You can use it in different modes thanks to the multi-touch screen, even if it were a tablet but with a much wider diagonal. The installed panel is 13.3 ″ in Full HD resolution (1920 × 1080 pixels), while on the hardware side we find the Intel Core i5-8250U processor, the integrated Intel GPU, 8 GB of RAM and a 256 GB SSD. The performance is good, as well as the provision of ports: a USB 2.0, a USB 3.0, a USB type-C, a memory card reader and Wi-Fi ac integrated under the body. The autonomy declared by the manufacturer is 10 hours.
Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N-55NV laptop with Intel Core i5-8250U processor…
Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-8918
Let's go back to the Acer ultrabooks with the Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-8918, laptop with 14 "IPS LCD display, Full HD resolution (1920 × 1080 pixel), fattore di forma sottile e leggero e grande touchpad per gestire al meglio le funzionalità del operating system e delle app. It is not a macchina for giocare, but it is worth noting that it is provided with the latest products thanks to the latest Intel Core i7-8550U processor, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage for its SSD. Abbiamo uses an integrated GPU, a USB Type-C port, due USB 3.0 and a USB 2.0. Trattandosi di a macchina pensta per l'uso in mobilità è molto buona l'operative autonomy, pari a circa 12 ore with moderate use.
Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-8918 Notebook with Intel Core i7-8550U Processor…
Acer Swift 3 SF315-52G-84LF
The Acer Swift 3 SF315-52G-84LF è anch'esso an ultrabook ma has dimensioni sensitively più generose grazie alla presenza di a display da 15,6 ″, anche in this case with supporto alla risoluzione Full HD (1920 × 1080 pixel). The processors are the system that has been added, an Intel Core i7-8550U, but also in this case with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of integrated storage. Abbiamo però a GPU nVidia GeForce MX150 gives 2 GB of RAM video, and a 'autonomy leggermente inferior. The size of the 35,9 x 24,3 x 1,7 cm sound and the weight that is contained in less than 2 Kg.
Acer Swift SF314-55-7399
A definite più display was closed, and in senso lato decidedly migliore grazie all'uso della tecnologia IPS, allora ti consiglio Acer Swift SF314-55-7399. As an exponent of the Swift famiglia, it has a ridiculous size, it is 32,3 x 22,8 x 1,5 cm and weighs 1,35 kg, it is based on hardware with a low energy consumption. Who specified it was an Intel Core i7-8565U processor with a good performance, 8 GB of DDR4 RAM and an extremely powerful PCIe SSD with 256 GB capacity. Windows 10 è installato nella variante Home, e scheda video è integrata nel package della CPU. Per quanto the connettività ci sono due USB 3.0, a USB Type-C e a HDMI, mentre l'autonomia dichiarata dal produttore è di circa 12 ore, ma only with a moderate use.
Acer Swift 3 SF314-55-7399 Notebook with Intel Core i7-8565U Processor…
Best high-end Acer notebooks (over 1000 euros)
Acer Swift 5 SF515-51T-73HQ
The notebook Acer Swift 5 SF515-51T-73HQ è pensato per chi richiede prestazioni elevate, un'elevata autonomía operativa su singola carica e, al tempo stesso, a weight lower than chilogrammo. Insomma, è pensato per chi ha esigenze molto elevate! In this case we included a 15,6 ″ LED backlit Full HD display, an Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 8 GB of RAM and one of the 256 GB archival memory with its SSD memory. Not even the weight of 0,97 Kg was supported by the multitouch and dimensioni che non possono essere consider limiting: 35,8 x 23 x 1,6 cm. It has a USB 3.0 port, a USB Type-C and an HDMI, while the dichiarata autonomy with a cartoon of 10 ore with moderate use.
Acer Swift 5 SF515-51T-73HQ Notebook with Intel Core i7-8565 Processor…
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42-R12A
You just have to sell it per capita that this is a computer pensio per videogiocatori: the tastiera è retroilluminata with LED rossi, l'esthetica a po 'aggressiva e come materiali uses mainly polycarbonate. What is included in the mass and cost of the component, but not in terms of performance: for the rest, is a powerful tool thanks to the CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700U and from the scheda video AMD Radeon RX 560X with 4 GB of RAM, which is thought to be videogiochi. It has 16 GB of RAM and an SSD of 128 GB of spazio di archiviazione, abbinato a hard-disk da 1 TB. As long as the complete provision is in force, we offer USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB Type-C, HDMI, Ethernet and also a memory card. The display è a Full HD gives 15,6 ″, the dimension sovrabbondanti: 39 x 26,6 x 2,7 cm per 2,5 Kg.
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52-71TV
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52-71TV It changes only in some caratteristiche ben precise, as well as the presence of the Intel Core i7-8750H CPU, the GPU che è una nVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti with 4GB di RAM GDDR5, e l'SSD è da 256 GB (abbinato anche in this case to a hard-disk it gives 1 TB). Because the aesthetic part governs the stesso notebook gaming di cui ti parlavo sopra, with 16 GB of RAM, the display gives 15,6 ″ Full HD and the size of 39 x 26,6 x 2,7 cm per 2,5 Kg.
Acer Swift 5 Pro SF514-52TP-812J
Torniamo ai computer “normali” con l ' Acer Swift 5 Pro SF514-52TP-812JThis is part of the Taiwanese product's ultrabook series. We included in this case an installation of Windows 10 Pro, a Full HD display of 14 ″ with support for multi-touch and full HD resolution, an Intel Core i7-8550U processor of the latest generation with an integrated Intel GPU and a shared memory fondato da Ben 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of space for archiving your PCIe SSD. It weighs only 970 grams, but not the hardware endowment, and if it comes to the professionist, it will always be turned by lavoro. I indicate the dimension: only 32,9 x 22,8 x 1,5 cm, menté l'autonomia dichiarata dal produttore è di circa 8 ore with moderate use.
Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51-78NP
The Predator Helios family is ranked high in gamma for how much it holds and gaming system of the product. L ' Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51-78NP è un buon punto di partenza: non costa tantissimo e offre a processor Intel Core i7-8750H da sei core, 16 GB di RAM DDR4, a SSD gives 256 GB its PCIe platform and a GPU nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 da 6 GB with possibilità di overclock (cioè di spingere oltre le specifiche le frequenze della scheda video). Caratteristica peculiar e molto interessante di questo notebook, soprattutto per i videogiocatori, è la presenza di un pannello Full HD da 15,6 ″ con frequenza d'aggiornamento da 144 Hz. È fluidissimo, maintaining elevation and livelli di qualità with il supporto del profilo color 72% NTSC with a brightness of 300 nits.
Acer Nitro 5 SPIN NP515-51-53DZ
A beautiful Acer notebook, a patto che your voglia spendere a premium figure, è l ' Acer Nitro 5 SPIN NP515-51-53DZ. If you configure with a gaming system, it is a real notebook that can be used even if it is a post-production video and photographic. This computer uses an Intel Core i5-8250U processor attached to an nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 GPU with 4 GB of dedicated video memory, but it is all internal to a convertible form factor. In dotazione comes fornita the Acer attiva penna, mentto lato memorie abbiamo 8 GB di RAM DDR4, 256 GB di spazio di archiviazione via SSD e aggiuntivo hard-disk da 1 TB. Il pannello è a touch-screen da 15,6 ″ a risoluzione Full HD, mentre le dimensioni sono di 381 x 258 x 18 mm, with a weight of around 2,2 Kg. The autonomy dichiarata è di 8 ore.
Acer Predator Helios 500 PH517-51-79E3
The Acer Predator Helios 500 PH517-51-79E3 è one of the migliori computer "portable" of Acer for how much it rigordes the gaming. We use the virgolette in the notebook for a very precise reason: its size is 42,8 x 29,8 x 3,9 cm with a compless weight of 4 Kg. The tutto per guarantee performance is elevated even after session of the gioco prolungate : lato hardware troviamo infatti an Intel Core i7-8750H processor, a video scheda nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 gives 8 GB of GDDR5 RAM, 32 GB of RAM, due unità SSD of 256 GB RAID, a 1 TB hard-disk, while the display is 17,3 ″ at a Full HD resolution with a frequency of 144 Hz aggiornamento for immagini più fluide sia in gioco, sia nell'ambiente di Windows. Abbiamo due to USB 3.0 port, an HDMI, a dichiarata autonomy di sole tre ore e mezza e due USB Type-C port.
Altri Acer notebook
There was a panoramic view of the entire Acer notebook, and a jump on the site Internet from the Taiwanese produttore e sfoglia il catalog dei portable computer present his last quest. It will be seen, however, will limit the scope of the visualization model based on the computer typology of your interest. Click on your voice ultrathin puoi visualizzare solo gli ultrabook di Acer, clicking its Convertible o 2 in 1 puoi visualizzare solo i computer convertibili ei tablet with tastiera e così via.
To visualize the description of the specific technology of a notebook model, it is not necessary to click on its image on the front or its suo nome. For acquiring a notebook from Acer to a good price, for a price lower than a price from a list, you consiglio invece di rivolgerti ad Amazon.
How to unblock Iphone telegram channels
How to put music back on Instagram
How to activate NFC on iPhone
How the heart is made with the cell phone keyboard
How to remove the watermark from Tik Tok
How to activate NFC on iPhone
How to update Youtube
How to download free minecraft on iphone
How to know if someone ignores messages in Messenger
How to find a person's IP address
How to save Instagram stories with music
How to change Supercell ID email
How to delete a blocked contact on WhatsApp
How to see the hidden profile picture of WhatsApp