Application for notes. Do you have a habit of write your notes on paper, but especially when you are away from home, wish you could take advantage of a faster system? Well then, why not consider using one of the apps on your smartphone? If you are interested, I can recommend the ones that, in my humble opinion, are the best in the category.
In fact, below you will find a complete series of note application that you can use to take notes with the keyboard virtual device from your mobile phone (or tablet), maybe even with an external keyboard or even a pen. There are also suitable solutions for Record voice notes and tools to digitize receipts, invoices, etc.
Most of the applications that I am going to recommend are totally free and that can be used both in Android as in iOS / iPadOS. Then? Sit back comfortably, take a few minutes just for yourself, and begin to focus on reading.
Table of Contents
- 1 Free note application
- 2 Voice memo application
- 3 Expense report application
Free note application
If you want to know which are the best notes app, read on. Below, you will find those that are the most interesting in the category, both for android as if to IOS / iPadOS.
Google Keep (Android / iOS / iPadOS)
The first note application which I recommend trying is called Google Keep. As easily understood by the same name, it was developed by Google and allows you to create notes, take multiple notes, and generate reminder lists quickly and easily. It is completely free, it works on both Android and iOS / iPadOS and is also part of the shared notes appbecause it supports the functionality in question. A Google account is required to use the app and take advantage of related sync features.
How to download Google Keep
To download the application to your device, if you are using it Android, go to the appropriate section of Play Store and touch the button install. If you are using IOS / iPadOS instead, visit the corresponding section of the App Store, touch the button get e install and authorize the download through Face ID, touch ID o Apple ID Password. Then start the application by pressing the button open appeared on the screen or by selecting the relative icon added on the home screen.
Once the main screen of Google Keep, Press the button Start. Sign in with your Google account or, if you don't already have one, create it by following the instructions on the screen. Then you can also start creating your notes by pressing the button capacitor positive (+) lead located in the lower right.
On the screen that is now displayed, type the title you want to assign to the note in the field title and write your notes in the area note then. If you want to enrich the note with images, drawings, audio recordings, etc., touch the button capacitor positive (+) lead located in the lower left.
You can also insert a reminder, highlight the note, or archive it simply by using the buttons located at the top right. If, on the other hand, you want to change its color, insert labels and invite other users to collaborate, press the button with three vertical points located at the bottom right and select the correct option from the menu that opens.
All the notes that you will edit through Google Keep they will be saved automatically and then they will be accessible through the main screen of the application. If you can't find the note of your interest in Google Keep home, you can easily find it by doing a keyword search, using the text field at the top.
Notes (iOS / iPadOS)
If you have an Apple device, I suggest you trust grades. The "standard" application for iOS / iPadOS devices is used to create and manage notes and lists, in an easy and intuitive way. Notes can be generated using the virtual keyboard or freehand, on iPad also via Apple Pencil, and can be enriched with images, drawings, links, etc.
The application supports synchronization through the iCloud account, was developed directly by Apple, is completely free and is pre-installed on "Apple" devices (but if It is eliminated, it can be downloaded again from the corresponding section of the App Store).
To use it, touch the notes icon,
found on the home screen and start creating a new note, first selecting the folder where you want to create it and then the icon with the pencil and the sheet located in the lower right.
Then start writing your note on the screen that will appear later. If you want, you can use the buttons below to create a task list, add images, write freehand, and invoke tools to generate tables and format texts.
At the top right, however, there are icons for accessing the sharing function with other users and the one that allows you to change the style of the note sheet.
Once the creation of the note is finished, it will be automatically saved and you can access it at any time by selecting it from the main screen of the application. To make it easier to identify the notes that interest you, you may be able to help by typing the reference keywords in the search field visible at the top of each folder screen.
Other apps for notes and memos
None of the note and note apps I've already suggested has convinced you in a particular way and would you like to know if there is any workaround? Of course we do, we would miss more! Below, in fact, you will find other such applications that you can evaluate to take advantage of.
- Evernote (Android / iOS / iPadOS): famous application that allows you to create notes and take notes by enriching them with voice notes, drawings, attachments, links and much more, organizing everything in special notebooks. It supports data synchronization and is free, but to be able to use the service in more than two devices and unlock other additional features, you must sign up for one of the paid plans (with prices starting at € 6.99 / month).
- Simplenotote (Android / iOS / iPadOS): another application belonging to the category covered by this guide that stands out for its extreme simplicity of use and for being essential. It allows you to create notes and memos, but also to-do lists, to possibly insert images and sync everything with other devices. It's free.
- Bearnote (iOS / iPadOS): specific application for iPhone and iPad thanks to which you can create notes, edit, export and share them. Supports the use of Markdown markup language, allows you to add drawings and images to clipboard And it also supports folder division. It's free, but to unlock additional features, like syncing, you need to subscribe to the appropriate subscription through in-app purchases (at a cost of € 1,49 / month or € 15,99 / year).
Voice memo application
If what you want is a voice memo application, The solutions that I think you would do well to trust are listed below. They are available for android e IOS / iPadOS and they are very easy to use.
Voice recorder (Android)
If what you have is a mobile phone or tablet android, without a doubt, one of the Best Apps to create voice recordings that you can try is Voice recorder. It is a solution that can perfectly fulfill the purpose in question, for free and with a pleasant user interface.
Recordings can be made in format WAV, AAC y M4A, even with the device screen turned off, and you can attach images and take advantage of syncing through cloud services like Dropbox and SoundCloud. It's basically free, but it offers in-app purchases (priced from 3.89 euros) to unlock additional features, such as the ability to choose the audio source.
To download the application on your device, go to the corresponding section of the Play Store and press the button install. Then start the application by touching the button open appeared on the screen or by selecting the relevant icon which has just been added to the home screen.
Now that you see the main screen of the application, press the button Start recording located at the bottom, to start recording. When you want, you can pause the recording by pressing the button break, to stop it you must press the button stop. To add written notes and images, or to highlight the recording, use the appropriate items below instead.
All the audio recordings created on the main screen of the application will be accessible and can be played and managed by touching them and using the available commands.
Voice Notes (iOS / iPadOS)
If you are using a iPhone or iPadYou can try the Voice Memo application, available directly from Apple. Recordings can be made through the built-in or external microphone, they are synchronized through the account iCloudThey are automatically renamed based on position and can be modified using the appropriate internal editor. It's free and can be found pre-installed on all devices IOS / iPadOS (but if it is removed, it can be downloaded again from the corresponding section of the App Store).
To be able to use it, select the relative icon (the one who has the red microphone and the black window ) found on the home screen, start recording by pressing red circular button placed at the bottom and tap the black section, to access the actual screen of the recorder.
When deemed appropriate, you can pause the recording by pressing the button. pause or end.
Once the registration is complete, it will be added to the main screen of the application and you can listen to it again by pressing the corresponding button play. You can also go forward or backward 15 seconds immediately in the recording, by tapping the corresponding buttons. If you press the button with trash can you can delete the audio file. By touching the button (...) You can access the editor, share the note, and perform other operations.
Another app for voice memos
Along with the solutions I've already mentioned, I suggest you take a look at the list of additional voice memo apps below. Perhaps you can find some other solution that meets your needs.
- Pro voice recorder (Android / iOS / iPadOS) - This is an audio recorder, available for both Android and iOS / iPadOS, which allows you to create audio files in various formats and export everything also to any account of the services of cloud storage used. You can also add pictures and written notes to voice notes. It's free, but it offers in-app purchases (at a base cost of 2,39 euros) to remove the ads and unlock additional features.
- Easy voice recorder (Android) - Powerful app for recording voice memos in three different modes: Simple, Meeting / Lessons, and RAW Music / Sound. The final audio can be exported as a PCM, AAC or AMR file. It's free, but a paid version is also available (at a cost of 3.99 euros), which includes additional functions, such as recording via the Bluetooth microphone.
- notability (iOS / iPadOS) - excellent notes app for iPad, as well as for iPhone, thanks to which you can create annotations by typing and using the keyboard and also insert voice recordings, so I chose to report it in this list. It costs 9,99 euros.
Expense report application
Now let's move on to expense report application, or those you can use to digitize receipts, receipts and other paper material, to transform everything into digital notes and have what you need always on your mobile phone and tablet. Below you will find what I think are the best solutions in the category, both for android y IOS / iPadOS.
Smart Receipt (Android / iOS / iPadOS)
The first of the applications for digitizing receipts and paper material that I suggest you try is Smart Receipt. It is a solution for Android and iOS / iPadOS, which allows you scan receipts and receipts and that it supports optical character recognition. It also allows you to import images and files PDF already present on your device and get personalized reports. It's free, but offers in-app purchases (at a base cost of € 1.09) to unlock additional features.
To download the application to your device, if you are using it android, go to the corresponding section of the Play Store and touch the button install. Instead, if you are using IOS / iPadOS, visit the corresponding section of the App Store, touch the button obtain. Then install and authorize the download through Face ID, touch ID o Apple ID Password. Then start the application by pressing the button open that appeared on the screen or by selecting the icon added on the home screen.
Now that you're viewing the main screen of the app, tap the button capacitor positive (+) lead Located at the bottom right to create the first folder in which to insert the scans of your receipts and complete the fields visible on the screen with the name you want to assign, the date of your interest, the currency and a possible comment, then press check mark located in the upper right.
Then press the button again. capacitor positive (+) lead located at the bottom right and choose, through the menu that appears, take the receipt image from the device's photo gallery or the relative PDF from the memory of the mobile phone or tablet, enter the relevant data only in text form or take a photo right now. Repeat these steps for each receipt you want to store in the app and you're done.
Once this is done, you will find your receipts on the card. received, located at the top, while you can view the returned charts and generate other reports from the tabs graphics y generate, which you always find at the top of the screen.
Lambo (Android / iOS / iPadOS)
Another application that I invite you to try is Lambo. It is a free solution, usable on both Android and iOS / iPadOS, which allows you to transform your mobile phone or tablet into a real digital file, creating receipt notes, receipts, etc. It's easy to use, has a sleek user interface, and it's free.
To download the application to your device, if you are using it android, go to the corresponding section of the Play Store and touch the button install. Instead, if you are using IOS / iPadOS, visit the corresponding section of the App Store, touch the button get and authorizes the download through Face ID, touch ID o Apple ID Password. Then start the application by pressing the button open that appeared on the screen or by selecting the relative icon added on the home screen.
Now that you see the main screen of the application, follow the short introductory tutorial proposed, then register by email or with your account Facebook. Once you are logged in, select the category in which you want to insert your scans or create a new one by pressing the button capacitor positive (+) lead located in the lower right.
Then add your scan by pressing the button capacitor positive (+) lead always at the bottom of the screen and choose, from the displayed menu, whether to take a photo or import it from Gallery. You can also create a manual note by selecting the wording Create note. Then fill in the proposed fields, write the title, reminders, etc., and press the item confirmation, to save the changes.
Once you add your note, you will find it in the category of your interest and will be able to access it after selecting the corresponding category. To locate your notes of interest on the go, you can also use the search field at the top, by typing the keywords of your interest inside.
Other apps for expense reporting
None of the expense reporting apps I've already suggested have convinced you in a particular way, and would you like me to suggest some alternatives? Hardly said what done! Below, therefore, you will find more applications of this type which, in my opinion, would do well to consider.
- Expensify (Android / iOS / iPadOS): famous application to store expense reports and organize personal and professional accounts. Among other functions, it is the account of the kilometers traveled by car and the monitoring of working time. It is free, but to unlock all available features, you must sign the corresponding subscription (at a cost of 4.99 euros / month).
- Veryfi (Android / iOS / iPadOS): Application that uses optical character recognition technology to allow you to create notes with receipts and receipts. The information is organized in a readable and easy to read data list. It's free, but to unlock all available features, you must switch to one of the paid service plans (at the basic cost of $ 3 / month with annual payment or $ 4 / month with monthly payment).
- Zoho (Android / iOS / iPadOS): free application that allows you to save expense reports, receipts and receipts, take a photo and create a file with the relative scan, from which the service automatically tries to extract the money spent to mark them in the list and that it is easy and quick to insert. Note that it also allows you to track mileage through its built-in GPS tracker, to always know how many miles have been covered during a business trip.
You Might Also:
How to get free V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch
How to get free Robux
How to access Fortnite private servers
How to know if a blocked number called you
Application to change the voice during the call
Free video chat without registration with camera
How to convert a photo to PDF from your mobile
How to remove the headset mode
How to clear video history on Watch
How to activate NFC on iPhone
Best PS4 DNS
How to download Minecraft Pocket Edition for free
How to take surveys on WhatsApp