Play Store: free games
You bought a new smartphone Android and now you are looking for free games to download on it? Do you have free time and want to spend it having fun with some video games on your Android tablet? If these are just some of the questions you ask yourself, you should know that I have what you need.
In today's guide, I'm actually going to show you some free games on the Play Store that you can download and install comfortably on your smartphone or tablet. You just have to carefully follow all the advice that I will give you, to find the game that best suits you, according to some categories that I will propose.
If you are dying to read the advice I have given you in the following chapters, then sit back and grab your Android device, so that you can immediately install all the games that interest you. That being said, I just have to wish you a good read and most of all a good time.
- Play Store: free games
- Arcade and Action
- Cards and casinos
- Wit test
- Sports and racing
- Strategy and role play
Before I tell you about the free games that you can download to your Android smartphone or tablet through the Play Store, I must tell you what is essential so that you can perform this procedure correctly.
First, it must be equipped with a Count of Google without which you will not be able to download applications from the Play Store. If you don't have one, you can easily create one directly from your Android device. If you don't know how to do it, I suggest you read this guide dedicated to the subject.
After that, you need to associate your newly created Google account with your Android smartphone or tablet. If you created it directly from your device, this is done automatically. If you prefer to create it from your PC, you will need to access your device: I have explained in detail how to do it in my guide on how to access your Google account.
The last step you should take is to make sure that your device has a connection to Internet active. For this, it is necessary to connect it to the data network of the SIM or Wi-Fi. I recommend the latter, as you can avoid any additional costs you may encounter if you exceed the thresholds of the SIM rate plan. You can check out my guide on how to connect to the internet through the mobile phone to know more about this topic.
Table of Contents
Play Store: free games
If you're looking for free games to download through the Play Store of Android, in the next chapters I will recommend some of them according to the category to which they belong.
Arcade and Action
Of games with style arcade and those of action there are a lot of them in the play store. In this regard, in the next few lines I will list some of the most famous ones that you should immediately try.
- Temple Run 2 - popular endless run, set in an ancient temple, where you have to guide your character along a path full of obstacles and bonuses to collect.
- Subway Surfers - other very popular endless runners. In the game you pretend to be a boy who has to flee at a train station, avoiding moving trains and other obstacles.
- Reaper - action-RPG in which you have to command a demon armed with a sword. It has beautiful 2D cartoon style graphics.
- Jetpack Joyride - a world famous title in the style of the cartoon In 2D in which you have to guide a boy armed with jetpacks through different levels and collect coins while avoiding enemies.
- Brothers in Arms 3 - excellent war FPS with 3D graphics. You can play both in individual mode and in online multiplayer mode, it includes several different maps and game modes, such as Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- Modern Combat 5 - Another must-see 3D shooter to play in both single player and multiplayer modes. Includes different classes of characters and styles of play.
- Call of Duty: Mobile - is the official game of the Call of Duty series that allows you to play together with your friends, on multiplayer maps or in some kind of battle in the style of royalty.
- Lep's World 3: a platform game in the style of Super Mario starring a friendly elf. It offers a varied and addictive game with 2D graphics.
- Wind-up Kinght 2: a mix of action and platforms in which you have to play the role of a medieval knight and "slice" all the enemies you come across. Very well cared for artistically.
- Zombie Tsunami - is a nice horizontal scrolling racing style game, which consists of gathering a horde of zombies to cross a city and turn its inhabitants into zombies.
- Dead Trigger 2 - one of the most complete and spectacular shooters available on Android. The enemies are zombies of various types, who must be faced with an arsenal consisting of a wide range of weapons.
- Into the Dead 2 - another first-person shooter in which you will have to face zombies, avoiding them or hitting them with the weapons collected during the adventure.
- Shadow Fight 3 - a hybrid title halfway between action, fighting and RPG. In the game you have to equip your character with weapons and armor of various types and face your enemies (1 against 1) using dozens of realistically animated martial techniques.
- World of Tanks Blitz - multiplayer war title based on the famous World of Tanks. It includes more than 100 tanks and allows you to participate in exciting multiplayer battles. It has excellent 3D graphics.
If you're looking for kids' games and that are also suitable for the whole family, you may find the advice that I will give you in the following paragraphs inspiring.
- Hot Wheels: Race Off - is a racing game with famous Hot Wheels cars. You can collect many cars and race with them on more than 40 circuits. You can also challenge your friends through a competitive multiplayer mode.
- ROBLOX - is the famous video game dedicated to the creation of virtual worlds through which players can give space to their creativity, also playing together with their friends.
- Inside Out: Bubbles of Thought - is a Puzzle Bubble style game with characters from the famous animated movie Inside Out.
- Cooking Mom: Let's cook! - is a game that aims to cook food, through recipes and combining different ingredients with each other.
- Masha and Bear: Educational Games - is a collection of educational minigames with Masha and Bear. Among them, you can find puzzle, memory and puzzle games. music.
- Where is my water? 2 - is the sequel to the most famous physics-based puzzle game, which allows you to direct the flow of water to a cute crocodile, allowing him to take a shower.
Cards and casinos
Are you a fan of card games or the ones that are in fashion Casino? That's great. In the Android store there are very well made solitaire and multiplayer applications, waiting to be tested. Here are some examples.
- Broom - exceptional broom game with 11 regional decks and various unlockable objectives. In addition to single game mode, it also supports online multiplayer.
- Burraco Jogatina - one of the best Burraco mobile transpositions with 2v2 or 4v4 online multiplayer support.
- Trumpet - Fun game dedicated to the trumpet with very good graphics, several decks of cards and levels of difficulty to choose from. You can play alone against the AI, online or in local games via Bluetooth.
- 250+ Solitaire Collection - As the name suggests, it's a collection of over 250 solitaire cards, including the classic Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, and many more.
- Fresh Deck Poker - Online multiplayer Texas Hold'em Poker with very nice 3D graphics.
- ONE! - the mobile version of the world famous UNO !, a fun card game that needs no introduction. You can play online to challenge other players.
- Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft - a card game dedicated to the world of Warcraft, developed by Blizzard.
In most cases, when you feel bored and hold your smartphone, the first thing you do is start a pretty puzzle game. In the play store you can find many of the best.
- 2048 - impossible not to know. This is the famous puzzle game, the objective of which is to move the numbered pieces within a 4 × 4 pattern, add the ones with the same digits and arrive at the figure 2048.
- TwoDots - a hobby as simple as it is exciting, consists of matching colored balls of the same color. It can be played in time or with a limited number of moves. He is the heir to Points, another very popular hobby of the same genre.
- Paperama - game dedicated to the world of origami, in which you must fold a sheet of paper and create figures without exceeding the maximum number of movements allowed.
- Angry Birds 2 - sequel to the famous Angry Birds. The objective of the game is always the same: shoot down enemy pigs by catapulting colored birds.
- Candy Crush Soda Saga - a world famous puzzle game, the aim of which is to match the colored candies by reaching the goal of the level in the fewest possible moves.
- Crossy Road - evolution of the famous Frog. The objective of the game is to guide your character (a pet of your choice) to the end of the road without being run over by cars.
- Timberman - cute game in which you have to dress up as a lumberjack and cut down a tree with an ax avoiding the branches that appear on the right and left.
- 1010 - one of the most popular puzzle games of recent times. It is a kind of Tetris where the bricks do not fall from above. They are placed independently by the player in an empty pattern, in order to create uniform rows and columns to be erased.
- Shoot Bubble - one of the most popular Puzzle Bubble clones on the Play Store. The aim of the game, of course, is to shoot the colored bubbles on the screen so that the ones already present in the level pop.
- Cut the Rope - historical puzzle game in which you have to cut the ropes that hold a piece of candy to be eaten by a pretty frog.
- Roll the Ball - nice hobby in which you have to move the pieces that form a path, so that a ball goes from point A to point B.
If you are a lover of simulation then you will surely find some video games of your interest in the following paragraphs, which you can easily download to your Android mobile phone or tablet, via the Play Store.
- Plague Inc. - is a game that allows you to simulate the spread of epidemics in the world. The purpose of the game is to counteract the world's defenses and promote the spread of the epidemic by activating mutations in them.
- Block Craft 3D - is a great free alternative to Minecraft, which allows you to explore and build within a vast virtual world, with a graphics style very similar to the popular video game Mojang.
- Idle Miner Tycoon - is a game that allows you to simulate the construction and development of a mine, in order to achieve large profits.
- The Sims Mobiles - is the simulation game of the real life The world's most popular Sims series of the same name. The goal is to manage the daily life of your virtual alter egos.
- Farming simulator 14 - if you are a fan of farm life, this is the simulation game for you as it allows you to do practically all the typical farming activities.
- Rebel Inc. - is a game developed by the same creators of Plague Inc. and, by maintaining this game mode, you will have to counteract the rise of popular uprisings around the world.
- SimCity BuildIt - for Lovers Of the city building management games, this is the right one: it's the mobile version of the SimCity game of the same name.
- Jurassic World - is a game that allows you to manage your own dinosaur theme park, raising and growing them and even fighting them in epic battles.
Sports and racing
If you are looking for video games like sports O well run, you will find many of them in the play store. Below is a selection of the best to play on your Android device.
- FIFA Football - the mobile version of the official football simulation. It has beautiful 3D graphics and combines soccer played with many management aspects. Unfortunately, a lot of content can only be unlocked for a fee.
- Top Eleven - A managerial soccer title where you have to lead a team, kick off, and establish the tactics of the game to lead it to championship victory.
- Head Soccer - a very special soccer game, with 2D cartoon graphics, in which two stylish characters anime they fight to throw the ball into the opponent's net.
- 3D Bowling - one of the best bowling games available on Android. It has beautiful 3D graphics, with very aesthetic settings.
- 8 Ball Pool - excellent title of multiplayer billiards online with top view. Includes several game modes.
- 2XL MX Offroad - beautiful 3D game dedicated to motocross. Includes original tracks, many Bike and adjustable view (first or third person).
- Asphalt 9 - popular racing title with spectacular 3D graphics. It allows you to choose from many popular cars, with original brands and licenses, and challenge other users from all over the world in multiplayer.
- Real Racing 3 - another famous game dedicated to the world of four wheels. Includes many vehicles and tracks, thousands of events and includes a fun Online multiplayer mode.
- Need for Speed: NL racing - the official racing video game of the famous Need for Speed series, featuring many vehicles with attention to detail and customizable.
- Finger Tennis - 3D tennis game with an excellent touch control system.
- Cliff Diving 3D - nice diving game with 3D graphics.
- Jam League Basketball - basketball title with 3D cartoon style graphics. Includes 12 teams, 18 balls, and many different types of shoes.
Strategy and role play
Who said mobile phones and tablets are not suitable devices for titles strategic e role playing games ? Here is a series of free video games, literally must-haves.
- Plants vs Zombies 2 - one of the best defense towers available in the mobile arena, after the excellent Plants vs Zombies. The objective of the game is to protect your garden from a horde of hungry zombies.
- Doom & Destiny - unmissable RPG made in Italy with lots of pop culture and nerd references. It has a beautiful 2D top view cartoon.
- Dungeon Madness - an action / RPG game with old school graphics structured in 13 different dungeons. It allows you to customize the characteristics of your character with weapons and equipment of various types.
- Pixel Dungeon - excellent rogue-type RPG (with randomly generated dungeons) with old-style pixelart graphics.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross - a turn-based game based on the famous manga and soul The Seven Deadly Sins. The game has been designed with attention to detail and consists of a single and multiplayer game mode.
- Global defense zombie warfare - zombie based tower defense with different difficulty levels, dozens of unlockable objectives and special abilities to conquer.
- Cash of Clans - the world famous online multiplayer strategy title. The objective of the game is to build a village, create your own army with barbarians, sorcerers, dragons and other warriors and try to expand your empire.
- UK Origins - Another tower defense definitely worth a try. It has excellent 2D cartoon style graphics.
- MinuteQuest - A nice retro-style RPG in which you have to defeat enemies on the screen with a simple tap. It allows you to make an infinite number of combinations with weapons and armor (some of which are really original), and this is the most fun part of the game.
- Dungeon Boss - beautiful turn-based strategic RPG with beautiful 3D cartoon graphics ("squared" like Minecraft).
You Might Also:
How to get free V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch
How to get free Robux
How to access Fortnite private servers
How to know if a blocked number called you
Application to change the voice during the call
Free video chat without registration with camera
How to convert a photo to PDF from your mobile
How to remove the headset mode
How to clear video history on Watch
How to activate NFC on iPhone
Best PS4 DNS
How to download Minecraft Pocket Edition for free
How to take surveys on WhatsApp