How to take care of the PC. Did you know that your PC needs special care? Yes, to keep your PC running smoothly and for longer, we have selected some tips that you can follow and you will not regret it. Take a look at the tips we have for you.
Table of Contents
How to take care of the PC daily
1) Delete emails from unknown addresses.
2) Do not open emails with untrusted endings. (. Exe; .bat; .scr)
- Protect your PC against viruses, adware and spyware.
1) Update (Update) the latest definitions of your antivirus or schedule an automatic weekly update.
2) Run a full (full) scan of your antivirus or schedule a virus scan full automatic.
3) Run the disk cleaning program.
4) Verify disk errors.
5) Run the Disk Defragmenter program.
6) Delete cookies.
7) Clear the cache.
8) Delete history (history files)
This and other cleaning measures can be performed by running the Disk Cleanup program.
How to take care of the PC monthly
- Windows Updates (Windows Update) - Check for Windows updates or schedule an automatic search and installation of Windows Update.
- Start Menu Review - It is important that only the program fundamentals are associated with the start menu.
- Cleaning of desk: remove or uninstall unnecessary icons and applications not used.
- Verify that the ventilation areas are not obstructed.
- Check all connections and cables.
- Create a system restore point.
About every four months.
Change all your codes (passwords), especially in programs with sensitive data. Clean your CPU, monitor, keyboard and mouse.
How to get free V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch
How to get free Robux
How to access Fortnite private servers
How to know if a blocked number called you
Application to change the voice during the call
Free video chat without registration with camera
How to convert a photo to PDF from your mobile
How to remove the headset mode
How to clear video history on Watch
How to activate NFC on iPhone
Best PS4 DNS
How to download Minecraft Pocket Edition for free
How to take surveys on WhatsApp