Where to find teddy bears in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. In this new exclusive title for PlayStation 5 Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart, you will find various types of collectibles, one of the strangest are the teddy bears that are also essential if you want to get the platinum trophy. Next, we will explain how and where to find teddy bears in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.
For more information about the game, we refer you to other dedicated guides how to get the pixelator in Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart and you may also be interested how to get all weapons in Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart.
Table of Contents
Where to find teddy bears in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, complete guide
In the new Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart you can find 9 teddy bears scattered around the maps and in this guide we will help you find them all.
These teddy bears as already mentioned are a strange type of collectible, necessary to achieve platinum trophy and, in addition, they are the only collectibles that are not marked on the game map. Lastly mentioning that there is one on every planet, so get ready to find out where to find teddy bears in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.
Locations of all teddy bears in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Here are all the locations of the teddy bears in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, and thus complete the game 100%:
- Corson V: On this first planet we will have to go to the east of the market, before the entrance of the Nefarius club, in front of a robot we will find the first teddy bear.
- Sargasso: Once we start to use Rivet (new Lombax character) and face several exclusive planets with many bosses, among them “Buscalopendra”. For this bear we will have to return to the place where we defeated the boss of the area, precisely in Rivet's hideout, where there will be a teddy bear sitting watching TV.
- Scarstu Ruins: Once we reach this area we will find ourselves in front of a purple portal that will send us to the Gastropub. At the beginning of this area there will be a reception and to your left, on top of a box, our teddy bear.
- Savali: In the southernmost part of this planet we can find a flying island near the area where we will skate for the first time. The fourth teddy bear will be placed on top of two vases.
- Blizar Prime: In the southeast area you will find a purple crystal on a raised flying island, interacting with him you will unlock an exclusive room in which the bear will be waiting for you on top of the boxes.
- Torren IV: At the beginning of the planet in question, after passing the first jump rope, you will find an arms dealer and to his right a series of televisions, in front of these will be the collectible.
- Cordelion: The first blizonite crystal in this area will transport you to a snowy dimension in which we will have to slide down some ramps. Continuing to the left after the third ramp, in the middle of a pile of snow will be the seventh teddy bear.
- Ardolis: Once we arrive on this planet we will be subjected to pirate tests and we will be rewarded with pieces of armor, the last of which will be the helmet. In the same room where we will get the helmet we can find the bear near a pirate chest.
- Viceron: On this planet we will have to face a mission to free Clank of a cell. Around this there will be a long bench and on top will be the last collectible of this category.
This is all you need to know about where to find teddy bears in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. For more tips and tricks on this game, continue with this guide how to get all weapons in Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart.
You Might Also:
How to get free V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch
How to get free Robux
How to access Fortnite private servers
How to know if a blocked number called you
Application to change the voice during the call
Free video chat without registration with camera
How to convert a photo to PDF from your mobile
How to remove the headset mode
How to clear video history on Watch
How to activate NFC on iPhone
Best PS4 DNS
How to download Minecraft Pocket Edition for free
How to take surveys on WhatsApp